Position Title: Breast Radiologist
Company: Rose Imaging Specialists
Reports to: Medical Director
Job Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, Texas
Rose Imaging Specialists, a Radiology Partners practice, is the largest breast-specific imaging group in the United States. We have over 40 board certified breast radiologists that provide breast imaging services to some of the finest outpatient imaging centers in Texas. We provide breast imaging interpretative and interventional services at the highest level of professional quality, participate with industry in the development of cutting-edge technologies, such as contrast enhanced mammography, Hologic’s new SmartCurve paddle and publish annual research papers. We have a robust, practice-wide peer review and have an ongoing special teaching arrangement with Lazlo Tabar and Mammography Education Inc. to provide our radiologists with access to continuous quality improvement educational opportunities.
Rose Imaging Specialists has an immediate opening for the Dallas- Fort Worth Metropolitan Area in Texas. We are recruiting for an experienced breast radiologist with strong clinical skills. This is a Full-Time Associate Position, 100% Breast position, collegial working environment, working 4 days per week, with no call and no holidays, and 6 weeks of vacation/ year. You would be working in the Dallas- Fort Worth Metropolitan Area, traveling to multiple locations for coverage. These locations are in a Solis Mammography Center, that have an excellent reputation and a strong established referral base. We provide personalized care for our patients with physician performed, hand-held ultrasound, and delivery of same-day results for all diagnostic exams. We are highly focused on contrast enhanced mammography.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- 100% Breast Imaging and procedures.
- Be proficient in all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, breast US, breast related procedures including breast us biopsies, localization procedures, and stereotactic biopsies.
- A proven track record of outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is expected.
- No call requirements, no night shifts.
- Fellowship highly preferred, but not required.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (or board-eligible for recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines).
- Preferred licensure in Texas or the ability to be Licensed in Texas.
- MQSA Certified.