Position Title: Breast Radiologist
Company: Rose Imaging Specialists
Reports to: Medical Director
Job Type: Full- Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Austin, TX
Rose Imaging Specialists is the largest breast-specific imaging group in the United States. We have over 40 board certified breast radiologists that provide breast imaging services to some of the finest outpatient imaging centers in Texas and Arizona. We practice at the highest level of quality, including the publications of several research papers each year, the development of cutting-edge technologies, such as contrast enhanced mammography and Hologic’s new SmartCurve paddle, and a robust, practice-wide peer learning.
Rose Imaging Specialists has an immediate opening at Austin Breast Imaging in Austin, TX. Austin Breast Imaging is well established boutique style, physician owned and operated breast center with an excellent reputation, and strong referral base. We provide personalized care for our patients with physician performed, hand-held ultrasound, and delivery of same-day results for all diagnostic exams. We are focused on Tomosynthesis mammography and have pioneered the use of contrast enhanced mammography. We do not offer breast MRI.
Austin Breast Imaging, in partnership with Rose Imaging Specialists is recruiting for an experienced breast radiologist with strong clinical skills and the interest in non-hospital outpatient imaging center location. This is a full time, 100% breast imaging position. Expect a collegial working environment with a center staff and management team overseen by physician owners that is focused on physician satisfaction to achieve a great patient care experience. Duty assignment of 4 days per week, with generous vacation, no call, and no holidays. Top quintile salary compensation package with advance to partnership and productivity compensation model at year two.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- At least 5 years dedicated breast imaging experience with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to provide direct patient engaged care and consultation with referring providers is expected.
- Competence in all modalities of breast imaging including Tomosynthesis synthetic mammography screening and diagnostic interpretation, breast sonography, and breast interventional biopsy procedures and preoperative localizations.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and have completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (or board- eligible for recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines).
- Preferred licensure in Texas or the ability to be Licensed in Texas.
- MQSA Certified.