Position Title: Breast Radiologist
Company: Rose Imaging Specialists
Reports to: Medical Director
Job Type: Part-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Columbus, OH
Rose Imaging Specialists is the largest breast-specific imaging group in the United States. We have 40 board certified breast radiologists that provide breast imaging services to some of the finest outpatient imaging centers in Texas, Ohio and Arizona. We practice at the highest level of quality, including the publications of several research papers each year, the development of cutting-edge technologies, such as contrast enhanced mammography and Hologic’s new SmartCurve paddle, and a robust, practice-wide peer review.
Rose Imaging Specialists has an immediate opening at Solis Mammography in Columbus, OH. We are recruiting for an experienced breast radiologist with strong clinical skills. This is a Part-Time Associate Position, 100% Breast position, collegial working environment, working 5 days per week (1 week/ month), with no call and no holidays. This position can be filled by an IC. You would be working in a Solis Mammography Center in the Columbus area, splitting time between 2 locations, with an excellent reputation, and a strong established referral base. We provide personalized care for our patients with physician performed, hand-held ultrasound, and delivery of same-day results for all diagnostic exams. We are highly focused on contrast enhanced mammography. We do not offer breast MRI.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- 100% Breast Imaging and procedures.
- Be proficient in all aspects of breast imaging including mammography, breast US, breast related procedures including breast us biopsies, localization procedures, and stereotactic biopsies.
- A proven track record of outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is expected.
- No call requirements, no night shifts.
- Fellowship highly preferred, but not required.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology.
- Board certified by the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (or board-eligible for recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines).
- Preferred licensure in Ohio or the ability to be Licensed in Ohio.
- MQSA Certified.